BioCenter for Collaborative Learning
What is the BCCL?
- A collaborative space to promote peer-to-peer learning for our biology students.
- A quiet space for individuals to study.
- An active learning space available for reservation for larger groups to gather and study for biology courses.
- Centralized location for GTA and UTA study sessions.
The BioCenter is located in Haworth 1004.
Reservation Calendar for BioCenter
Interested in Reserving the room? Email KUBiology2@gmail.com to block the time!
Please put "BioCenter Reservation" in your subject line and include:
• The # of people who will be using the room
• Who is reserving it (TA groups, etc.)
Room Reservations priority is given to Undergraduate Biology Students.